To preserve and restore the historical farm buildings, protect the beautiful views and introduce people to the healthful benefits of interaction with animals and the land.
- Give visitors a direct link to Lenox’s agricultural past.
- Provide residents and visitors walking trails to link Parsons Marsh with Kennedy Park
- Maintain a place where visitors can come to enjoy quiet, open spaces and Parson’s Marsh. A way to be at peace with the world.
- Provide community housing opportunities.
- Make available to Lenox residents and visitors farm-based health benefits.
- Give residents access to community organic gardening. Great for food and mental health well-being.
- Provide equestrians a safe and beautiful place to ride and train.
- Provide artists with beautiful vistas to interpret on canvas and on camera.
- Provide all-weather space for a Lenox Farmers’ Market.